Hi,

Just send an email to a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with
the account that currently "owns" the application, and include the target
account and email address owning the account that you want to take ownership
of the account. It'll get taken care of from there.

Your company may want a Twitter account of its own to associate directly
with the application so that ownership doesn't have to be transferred again.

Thanks,
Taylor