On Jun 18, 2010, at 09:28 , Taylor Singletary wrote:

> This is a known issue right now -- we've had a bugfix waiting in the wings
> for this but it hasn't been able to deploy yet. There's a particular kind of
> tweet condition that when extracted into an entity results in an error.

Taylor,

        Thank for your quick response. I have now posted my report as issue
1700 on your API issues tracker.

        I understand that Twitter is under a significant load right now and
that this may be a low priority fix to roll out to production. As I am about to
submit a new dot release of my iPad app, c...@tter, to the iPhone app store, is
there any estimate as to when the fix might be rolled out?

Anon,
Andrew
Andrew W. Donoho
Donoho Design Group, L.L.C.