Andy ideas I tried all the regular things to do
it all of a sudden goes to a white page I even tried a diff .htaccess
the people click to auth twitter once so they can tweet so it's pretty
important Thanks
You have had admin since day one
I reupped diff versions of the plugin reset the twitter api #
hmm ?
Thanks

--
HOME of the KING