I'm a bit dumbfounded here...

I've been trying to login to stream.twitter.com using OAuth
(particularly, I've been trying to access
http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json?follow=####). I used
the access keys obtained from https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token
however, I've been getting 401 errors. I've tried basic authentication
and it works fine.

Does that mean that stream:statuses/filter is still can only accept
basic authentication?

Regards,
Wil