Hi André,

Could you check you don't have javascript disabled? I know it sounds funny
but I want to make sure it didn't get disabled. Otherwise, try copying and
pasting the widget code fresh from our site and putting it between

See if that works for you
Matt

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:39 PM, André Luís Moura Lima <azdr3mi...@gmail.com

--