I'm getting this response:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Server: Jetty(6.1.17)
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Firehose"

<head>
charset=ISO-8859-1"/>
<title>Error 401 UNAUTHORIZED</title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 401</h2>

Here's what I POSTed(oauth tokens are filtered out):

REQUEST: POST http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json
Authorization: OAuth
oauth_consumer_key="#####",oauth_token="########",oauth_nonce="#####",oauth_timestamp="#####",oauth_signature_method="HMAC-
SHA1",oauth_signature="########",oauth_version="1.0",
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Connection: close

source=softwarename&delimited=1&follow=156934710