Quoting elahi <mohammadfazlehel...@gmail.com>:

1. I m looking for Twitter Corpus for Geo-location with geo-location
information.
I m analyzing culture of Twitter Users in my Master Thesis.
The idea is to use the terms used by in indians and amercians in
Tweets.

Is there any Twitter Corpus with Geo-location Information?

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi

1. Try InfoChimps - they collect lots of Twitter data and have their own API. For academic researchers, they might be willing to reduce their rates and they have a free low-end API offering as well.

2. It's not all that hard to collect more data than you can possibly use with Twitter's Streaming API. If you're looking for a broad sample of all tweets, there's the "sample" stream, which delivers 5 percent of all public tweets, selected at random. Keyword search, following specific users or delivering all the geotagged tweets within ten one-degree location bounding boxes can be done using the "filter" stream.

Where are you going to school?