Hi John,
thanks for the response - I didn't noticed you'd replied!

Ok, by "user streams" we're talking about the streaming API yes
(http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation) - can I get
it from there or are you saying that by "in preview" is not in that
API yet?

No point asking this but any timescales on changes?

Joel