Hi taylor.
  I am using java api to interact with twitter...Mine is an desktop
application in which i cant the ask the user to enter the login credentials.
  How can i  get the PIN in desktop applicationa.
  Can u please provide me some sample code for the same.

--
Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount
Everest or to the top of your career.