Hello there,
I'm speaking on behalf of a third-party Brazilian site that wishes to use
OAuth, I ask you these following questions:
1. The site is a "Get more Followers" kind. In the past had been some issues
using OAuth, so the site discontinued that.
2. Is there any problem for this kind of service after the Change to OAuth,
on June 30th?
3. If so, what exactly would be necessary to avoid those reported issues?

I remain waiting for your answer.
Thanks a lot.
Kind yours,

Emerson Damasceno