Given that Raffi told us that that Rate Limits would be going to 10X
by chirp -- it almost sounds like a joke now, but he definitely seemed
serious -- we designed features that were already constrained at 350
calls/hr.

Now at these dramatically lower limits, even with dynamic adjustments,
many features are failing regularly and our customers are screaming.

Clearly cutting features from our app is pretty much the only way
forward.  However we were already having trouble trying to maintain
some semblance of feature parity with Twitter.com -- which is what our
users are demanding.

With the failures and changes combined our users are going to be
marching with pitchforks very and torches looking for heads to chop
very soon.

I'm not asking for any specific action here.  Merely passing along the
anger that we see just in case you weren't aware of it.

Isaiah