Hey Anna,

Just to confirm that this allows you to see which OAuth (and xAuth)
applications have access to your account. It doesn't show you applications
which only use Basic Authentication to identify you.

With OAuth applications you can safely change your password. It is only the
applications which haven't converted yet which will stop working.

Hope that helps,
Matt

--

Matt Harris