Hey all —

Building a tool for Forrst that allows users to find each other on
Forrst based on who they're following on Twitter. Essentially they
authenticate with OAuth, I grab a list of user ids that they follow
(friends/ids), but then somewhat inelegantly, I have to make N
requests to users/show, one for each user id. Doing it this way is
going to run me right into a wall for every user who has >= 150
friends. Is there a way to batch this, e.g. to get user data by ids en
masse, or do I need to ask for whitelisting?

Thanks
Kyle