This is a known issue with the list cursors which we are working on.
It is being tracked in the API issue tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=1572

We'll be updating the issue log when we have news. For the moment the source
of the error has been identified and we investigating ways to fix it.

Matt

--

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter