I'm quite new to this, os I'd really appreciate any help.
I'm developing a Flash desktop app that will integrate with a twitter
user's timeline to display tweets in a custom way.
The thing is, that even though I can authenticate properly (the whole
PIN process works great) I can't get anything from subsequent calls to
the api.
This is the response I get from the "home_timeline" method:

oauth_nonce=DD48F2A4-665E-B684-F407-
A99446876D8D&oauth_consumer_key=1CyFSBYA5tXIZ6TH3PlWTg&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_timestamp=1278450353&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_signature=2of4596/fO7VfcCHUcX7JoKPYb0=
Error opening URL 'http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/
home_timeline.json'
Error #2044: unhandled ioError : text=Error #2032: Sequence Error.

Any ideas? That error keeps coming up.
I'm using the "soenkerohde" Twitter+oAuth as3 library to perform
authentication.

I've tried sending the oAuth data both as Querystring as well as in
the "Authentication" header.. nothing happens.

If you need more code to help you out let me know.
Thanks a lot in advance!!