Hi J,

We have an issue tracker and enhancements list which I think you should add
this to. To other subscribers to the list, if you think this is a feature
you would like to see us work on please 'star' it on the issue tracker.

The issue tracker can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list

Matt

--