Hello,

Actually I have that working, and I do noticed some strange behavior
too.

The thing I notice is, when you delete a tweet from your application,
and then if you get the tweets (through the API too) the tweet you
deleted before will not be there anymore. So, the thing really works.
But if you go to the Twitter webpage, the tweet remains there for a
while even if you refresh the page.
Is like if the Twitter web page is not synchronized with the results
from the API.

Maybe you are having the same problem...

Cumprimentos,

Luis