Perhaps *I'm* missing something but can't you just use the
user_timeline for this? It's what I'm doing, and after discovering the
"include_rts" flag you can get all your own activity in this one
request.

On a sidenote: the "include_rts" flag is mentioned in
http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/statuses/user_timeline but isn't
mentioned in
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-user_timeline
which caused me some annoyance as I didn't know the former existed
until very recently and had been using the latter as my development
guide.