There *is* currently a backlog with xAuth approvals, but we are
working through them as quickly as we can. I know this access is
crucial to development, but our response time may be as long as a week
for the next couple days. Bear with us. :)
If the email address you initially filed your request from is
different from the email address associated with your Twitter account,
your ticket may not show up in the http://support.twitter.com help
center. Reply to me directly and I can look for it.

Brian Sutorius