Hi David,

Thanks for wanting to improve Twitter and offering to be part of the
translation program.
We're in invite-only mode at the moment and are working only on French,
German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese and Spanish. Some time in the future
we will open the system open and cover more languages.

If you visit our Twitter Translate [1] page you'll see a link allowing you
to sign up with your username and language. We'll then contact you when we
start to translate your language.

Matt

--

Matt Harris