Ok, but I am using REST api to pull tweets. I am using a https url for
the javascript call. But the images that are in the json data are not
https. IE7 throws this funny error saying "some resources on this page
is not secured would you like to still display them." I can search
replace in my loop but not sure if that is the best implementation.
Any thoughts?