Hello everybody!

So I'm developping an application on Android that will include some
Twitter features.
But I have some trouble retrieving the requestToken on OAuth.

Everything works just fine on the emulator, but on actual devices I
can't retrieve the requestToken for a simple reason.

>From the emulator, I get my response containing the requestToken and
the secret, so I can fetch these informations.

But on actual devices, I do not receive the string containing the
secret and token, but i get a HTML page, redirecting me to
m.twitter.com : <html><body>You are being <a href="http://

I really need not to be redirected to get my informations, as I'm not
running the request token process from a browser, but from and android
application. Plus, the redirection to mobile.twitter.com is really NOT
what I'm trying to achieve ^^

Any thoughts. I'd be grateful if someone could help me.

If you need additional informations, please feel free to ask.