I have a similar problem. I am trying to upload a profile image with
the API with OAuth authentication. I get a 200 response and a valid
response body, indicating a path like
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1078800125/myProfileImage_normal.jpg
in the response for the uploaded image. However, when I try to access
this URL, I get HTTP 403 Forbidden. Is this expected in the current
state of things, or is the problem on my client side?