You should be consistently using https://api.twitter.com/oauth/* for the
paths -- are you being automatically redirected to the
http://m.twitter.comsubdomain or did you manually change your
configuration to go to that
instead?

When you say it "goes wrong" -- what is the behavior you are observing? The
calls for request_token and access_token should be made using a standard
HTTP library for your programming environment, but the authorize page should
be loaded in a web browser.

We shouldn't have any issue with your custom URI scheme on the request_token
step.

Do you know if your device's clock is set correctly?

Thanks,
Taylor