Excerpts from Cameron Kaiser's message of Fri Jul 16 01:00:55 -0400 2010:
> Actually, no. The process creates a completely new app key and secret
> cloned from the original one. They do not have anything in common with
> each other apart from the name and branding (and the user can change it
> later; it's just a regular old app key). You can see this in action by
> looking at TTYtter, which uses the process. They are not the same key
> and secret at all.

When was this process turned on? (I just checked out TTYtter and
indeed, it works.) I asked for an update a couple weeks ago but I
hadn't seen anything here or on the announce list, so I assumed other
things had taken priority.

--
things change.
deck...@red-bean.com