HI Friends,

I am new to this twitter implementation in orkut apps.
I have a requirement in my orkut application that i have to do tweet
functionality in my application that will posted some message in his
twitter profile page from my application.

User will give his twitter user id and password  when user click
submit button some message has to be posted in his twitter profile
from my application.

I have no idea about this implementation.I want some help.

If any body knows about this please provide some information related
to that or any URL.

This is immediate requirement in my application. I am expecting
response from forum people as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards.

Py