Hi Developers,

Along with a host of other issues we've been keeping you in the loop on
http://status.twitter.com -- we have another issue that a number of you have
pointed out:

*Our HTTP responses appear to be insane.*

- We're sending Content-Length twice, with differing numbers -- and
generally sending duplicate HTTP headers as a whole.

- We're sending the incorrect Content-Type corresponding to the response
format you are requesting (though the content itself is likely in the format
you are expecting).

- We're truncating response bodies.

We've got the team looking into this right now. It's too early for an ETA on
a fix.

Thank you for your patience. This is, admittedly, a pretty weird issue.

Taylor