We're experiencing problems with Twitter's OAuth login. After the
"Redirecting you back to your application..." page, we get a 500
error:

"Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, y...@example.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log."

Is there anything wrong with Twitter's services at the moment? This
started around 12-14 hours prior to this mail (10pm Tokyo time). The
API status page indicates nothing is wrong though.