Brian is correct. There are only two sampled rates on the Streaming API:
Spritzer and Gardenhose. There are no other sampled rates available without
a code change. We're having discussions about these sampled feeds, but the
current settings are the maximum that we can provide at the moment. Note
that even at this reduced setting, the Gardenhose is several times larger in
absolute volume than it was at launch.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.