Hello,

I'm a newbie using Twitter API and I need to write a PHP script, which
will deal with direct messages (read and create new messages) at my
own Twitter account. No authorization required for other users - only
access to my own account. I checked API docs as well as oAuth
implementations in PHP, but they seems to be a bit complex for my
understanding....

Is there a simple way to access personal direct messages from PHP app
(preferably without redirecting to the Twitter site to enter the
password)?

Any example or link will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!