http://twitter.com/ModelSupplies ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting John Kalucki <j...@twitter.com>:

The trick is getting the 60k followers.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:42 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
<zn...@borasky-research.net> wrote:
Ah ... I thought he wanted 60K subscribers to each get an alert when one of
the people *they* were following tweeted. I suppose 60K users of a User
Streams application would put a worse strain on your infrastructure than one
Firehose connection, though. ;-)

I wasn't aware there was a "hard upper limit" on how many people a single
account could follow. I see quite a few people with tens of thousands of
followers that are following roughly the same number of people. So I assumed
that if you had 50K or 100K followers, you'd be allowed to follow them all
back if you chose to do so. Is that not correct?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting John Kalucki <j...@twitter.com>:

We don't allow a single account to follow 60k users, so User Streams
isn't going to work.

-John

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky