Hi Everyone,

We had some issues with profile updates and image uploads last week
and early this week. Some images uploaded in that time period resulted
in incorrect image URLs, and while this should now be fixed for more
recently updated/created images, those with avatars saved while in
this state will likely remain in that state until they re-upload their
image.

What kind of percentages are you seeing in regards to missing/broken images?

Taylor