Hi there,

If you've gotten to the point of retrieving an access token, it's
likely you managed to get the composite signing key "right" (or your
library handled it for you) -- as when you're exchanging the request
token for an access token, you use the oauth_token_secret from the
request token as part of the signing key. Are you using an OAuth
library?

When you're making a resource request such as one to
verify_credentials, you'll use the oauth_token_secret you received in
the access token step as part of the signing key: $consumer_secret +
"&" + $oauth_token_secret

Taylor