Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply.
What you mean with cursors?

I have a way to solve this problem:

1- get the home_timeline
2- count the number of tweets got from (1) and if length < 20 I do
another home_timeline call with page=2

I think this might work. The problem is, I need to do 2 call to
Twitter and I don't think that's a good way...

That's the type of solution your mean? You have better solution?

Thanks a lot,

Luis