Dear Twitter,

         I have created twitter application for tv applications. I
have used xauth authentication. First time i have created my
application as read only. Then I haven't able to post a tweet, an
exception occured, Exception like "UnAuthorized?. Then i changed my
application setting access level to read and write. Then try to post
tweet using xauth authentication, but unfunatley it didnt work.
Whatever changes done in application, can i mail to twitter for
enabling my application to xauth? is it need?. If anybody could u
please help me.

Regards,
George