Hi Everyone,

Here are the details on the issues with Google App Engine.

Twitter blocked a portion of the GAE network because an unknown user
set up a large proxy farm, forwarding large amounts of traffic to
twitter.com. This was probably an attempt to avoid our rate limits,
which is against the Twitter terms of service, among other privacy and
security issues.

We recognize that those in shared hosting environments like Google App
Engine are often held hostage by the actions of their peers and will
continue to investigate ways that we can deal with issues like this
without necessarily cutting off all traffic from a shared hosting
services, but those operating under such circumstances should be aware
that this kind of blacklisting will occur from time to time.

If you continue to experience issues with your Google App Engine
application, please reply to this thread with a link to your
application, and, if possible, the IP address from which your remote
requests are originating.

Thanks,
Taylor