Hi,
I'm doing a application where the user can log in twitter and get all
his status in a UITableView. After that if he wanna have more
information, and do more, he just have to click on a button and a
UIWebView appears with the home page of twitter. I wanna know how to
be already connected. In fact, actually, the user has to login again
in the UIWebView even if he is alreday connected in the application. I
have a valid access token (OAuth) so I was wondering if there is a way
to send it when I request the home page of Twitter and be logged.
Thanks.