I'm getting valid responses back from update_profile_image, but the
changes are not taking place. I'm getting back a 200 OK but the xml
response still lists the current image, not the new one that I
attempted to upload.

I tried a manual update using the curl script on the API wiki for this
action and same results - valid response with the old image listed in
stead of the new one, and no actual change on the account.

There's been a couple of issues with profile updates lately, but
things had been good for a few days. Is anyone else having issues
again?

tks.