Hi folks,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting xAuth to work.

First question: Have you applied for and been approved for xAuth privileges?

Second question: If so, was this previously functioning for you and only now
not working?

Third question: Can you share, without compromising your consumer secret or
logins and passwords, an example of your failing requests? (The URL you are
executing, the HTTP headers you are sending, the OAuth signature base
string,  and any other relevant information such as HTTP method,
OAuth/Twitter library being used?)

Thanks,
Taylor