Hi Taylor,

Here's one I just generated:

OAuth realm="http://api.twitter.com";,
oauth_consumer_key="9vjtaDCxlOYCRJqyp7XKzA", oauth_nonce="523A02EE",
oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_timestamp="1280166265",
oauth_token="15389554-7q4tTgSwJ9oB6iWZh7DvRjkn60eKTc1T4VRkNl4",
oauth_version="1.0", oauth_signature="ImtWt09x9StbIV5H3G7xC3PM4bc%3D"

There's also another one in the first post.

Thanks
Gerard