Hi - thanks for the response.  Both the users who have come to us with
this problem are non-english speakers - one was definitely viewing it
in French, the other claimed to be using English but I kinda suspect a
communication problem there...
I've not been able to reproduce it, even when setting my phone to
different locales - do you have a guaranteed way of reproducing it
yet?  Any idea what percentage of users see the problem?  I've been
wondering about sticking a ?lang=en parameter in there till it gets
fixed.

-Jonathan