Hi Mounir,

Two things to verify: one is that you are using a timestamp that is within
about 5 minutes of our system clocks. We return the current time in a Date
HTTP header with every request. Second, verify that you've never used the
nonce you are creating for each request -- this is across all requests your
API key makes.

Are there different machines you run your code on when it works versus when
it does not?

Thanks,
Taylor