Hi Taylor.

First of all, thank you for the help :)

I am almost sure that this is not a Data issue. As I told you, this
error happens randomly (unhopefully, it happens very often, 80% of my
API calls return with this error today). Also, I did not modify the
code I used before, and it was just working flawlessly last week.
I did verify the Data in the HTTP header of the twitter response. It
is a GMT time. Normally, this should not be an issue, however, I tried
to change the time & zone of my hardware to have a GMT time, and then
I have the same issue, only 20% of my API calls are "correct".
Also, when I only change one of these, it doesn't work at all. So I
think the time of my hardware is not the issue here.

Or maybe it is because I'm in France, but, this should not be the
issue.

I also run my code on different machines : an Android emulator, and
several Android devices (Nexus One, Spica ...), and I always have the
same problem.

I was just about to send you a dump of the communication, but it seems
to be working again. (and again, I did not modify the code :) )
I will try again tomorrow, I hope it will be working.

Regards