But, It appears did not hit a 1000 update limit since after an hour and can
start updates again.  That why it appears to be an hourly limit.  Not to
mention when this started I did not even have a 1000 tweets total on the
account.  That is why it can't be the 1000 a day limit. There is should be
another reason for this.