> I've been searching for the below functionality in Twitter's search
> API:
>
> >> Search for [hashtag] but exclude people following [username] from the
> results <<
>
> Currently it doesn't seem possible from what I can tell, but I would
> be very grateful if you do know of a way to achieve this and can share
> it with me here.

No, there is no way to do this specific action from the API. You would have
to ask for the results, either from the Search API or the Streaming API, and
then do your own filtering based on the follower list you would have already
constructed.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- Generating random numbers is too important to be left to chance. -----------