We found some escape markers in the language file used on the pages shown to
be having issues and fixed them. Hopefully that's worked out the issues
users were having.

Mobile is very hard to debug and test as there are so many different
handsets so if anybody does have issues again please take a screenshot and
let us know. That will help us track down the source of the error.

Thanks,
Matt