Thanks, one of my colleagues, who is more ajax-savvy than me,
suggested similar just a few
minutes ago.

I appreciate your advice. We will do this, but I probably not top
priority.

I still wonder what twitter does, since someone I know who does have
many followers could not
explain what twitter does with his DM followers dropdown....

Thanks again,

Mark