This has been a long time bug, and I know Raffi's told me face to face
that there's a fix - but it's still broken :(

If I make a JSONP request and Twitter is overloaded, or having issues
of any kind, it returns HTML, not JSONP.

The net result is a broken unresponsive app.  Because we're loading
the JSONP url in script element, there's no way to determine the error
or a timeout.  This means if the script returns HTML, the JavaScript
throws an error and our code is still waiting for the JSONP to
succeed.

How far away are we from this being fixed and released, it makes me
sad seeing HTML being injected in to JavaScript :'(

- Remy