Hi Tom/Jacky,

Thanks for responding!

Apologies if this is a double post, last one didn't seem to go
through.

I tried removing 'realm' from the Authorization header, and this
changed the
response the first time, to something like 'Couldn't authenticate you
using
OAuth', but then returned to the previous behaviour of throwing 500
errors.

What should I look out for with regards timestamps? I'm following the
advice
from the OAuth spec, in that they have to be in seconds, and equal or
greater than the last used. Do they have to sync with Twitter's clock?

Thanks again!
ben