Hi Sonya,

To request additional privileges for Search, just send an email to
a...@twitter.com from the same email address as you have associated with your
Twitter account. Include as many details as possible, including the IP
addresses your office broadcasts from, and if possible, some example queries
that you run.

While I can't predict whether your request will be approved, it's the
official channel at the moment to request these kinds of additional
permissions.

Thanks,
Taylor